Patriotism can be cool ask CAPTAIN AMERICA

I for one am looking forward to this movie. I really hope it does not let me down, with Disney’s purchase of Marvel many projects have been changed. Particularly Spiderman Reboot, moving him back to highschool. The trailer for this movie looks awesome, I love that they are taking it from the beginning rather than doing it through flashbacks. Captain America to me is one of those superheros that you really have to give a chance. The older comics seem pretty goofy by today’s standards, but the newer ones done by Jim Lee are awesome. I’m not happy with Chris Evans who played Human Torch in the Fantastic Four playing Cap. There are so many other potential actors they could have chosen. But I guess they wanted to play it safe. My vote would have been for John Cena after Steve Rogers takes the serum.

Check out CAP kick those Nazi’s asses. Why would they think they could win? By they way Marvel Bucky sucks CAP does not need a Robin.

6 Comments

1. Anonymous
    Posted February 10, 2011 at 1:08 am | Permalink

There’s just one problem with John Cena: can’t act, and can’t carry a movie. Evans wouldn’t have been my first choice either, but if they can keep the smartassing and the wisecracking to a minimum, I think he’ll do fine.

Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern: no, thanks!

2. jnaidoo
    Posted February 10, 2011 at 7:26 am | Permalink

But what about The Marine (jk) modern day Commando?

3. Bas
    Posted February 12, 2011 at 2:12 am | Permalink

(First post was mine too, btw)

I’m just glad it isn’t Channing Tatum playing Cap!

4. jnaidoo
    Posted February 12, 2011 at 9:24 am | Permalink

Yeah they really miscast when they chose him to play Duke in GIJOE. That movie sucked.

5. b. murphy
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern makes me want to puke. I saw the preview and shut it off midway. Couldn’t take it. That’s like casting Stifler.

6. jnaidoo
    Posted February 14, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Permalink

I agree Ryan Reynolds sucks ass. Lets list some of the terrible miscasts.
    1. The Phantom- Billy Zane
    2. The Shadow- Alec Baldwin
    3. The Green Hornet- Seth Rogan
    4. Jim Carey – The Riddler
    5. Ben Affleck – Daredevil
    6. Colin Farrell – Bullseye
    7. Jessica Alba- Ms.Invisible
    Liev Schrieber – Sabertooth
    8. Kelsey Grammer – Beast
    the list goes on feel free to add.

One Trackback

1. […] a pair of Air Force I’s Dark Knight style, a pair of Dunks representing U.S.A soccer with Captain America and finally some He-Man Blazers. Maybe you could pick up some all white kicks and design your shoe […]